Flickr

Photos are taken by Ji Ho www.flickr.com/photos/liveJ

Tweet from @liveJ

26 January 2006

Filtering



“How about this company’s filtering?”

Recently, many Korean company adapted recruit applying letter on the Internet.
Firstly, many candidates like this system because it is convenience.

However, it is another enemy.

This system has Filtering function.
It can show specification information of whole information.
Usually, many companies filtered about which university graduated, how much got school grade and how much got English exam score (TOEIC) by this system.

Candidates did many times fixed article and checked information.
However, some of their electronic letter will be waste.

It just likes my UCAS letter…

20, JUN, 2006
A university decided unsuccessful of my application.
I knew that at 25, JUN, 2006 by UCAS track system.

However, I do not know yet why they rejected me.