Flickr

Photos are taken by Ji Ho www.flickr.com/photos/liveJ

Tweet from @liveJ

02 July 2006

Farewell to London

Yes...
Correctly before 1years...
I stood at Heathrow Airport 3 termial.

"Can I live in this city"
When pick up car deleveried me to Greenwich.
I thoughted that.

Anyway, Already past 1year.
And I am writng farewell letter at London Starbucks.
(With Lovely T-mobile Hotspot[wireless] service)

Weather is so great now.
Maybe Sky don't know yesterday England's tears.
(Do you know? Yesterday Worldcup quter-final match result.)
This weather like when I firstly stood here.

Anyway... I do again unhappy journey.
almost my friends came back to their own countries.
However I still here because....
Yes... Don't say that... I think you already know that.

Foundation tutorial said
"You should be very proud of your result..."

Yes... It is right but I can't proud my result.
It is too shameful of me.
(Sorry IZY...)

MY first goal is Increasing English and entering good university.
However, Unfortunely. My first goal is not achieved.
Of course, my IELTS grade upgrade 0.5 point but it is not enough of me.

Truly, The reason of when I move to another city is ENGLISH.
Yes... I come back to ELPP.
(ELPP is Bellerbys College's pre-sessional course)
Again, I just learn English for three month.

When I learn ELPP course, Already I confimed go on to Foundation course.
However now is different. Anyone do not confirmed.
(It is so stressful of me)

When I firstly came here, I thought I can escape dark tunnel for one year.
However, I still too dark tunnel.
Where is the exit? Really is here the exit?

Anyway, At PM 5:00
I will leave this city.
I will miss All things of London and my UK hometown, Greenwich.

(P.S.) My tutorial's another said
It is true Ji Ho(me) has some diffculty with his command over English language. I believe this frustrates him at times; yet, he has never given up and contunues to give 100% in everything.

Good Bye
London, Camden Town and Greenwich!