Flickr

Photos are taken by Ji Ho www.flickr.com/photos/liveJ

Tweet from @liveJ

07 February 2007

Happy between Sad

When I arrived London, I recieved a e-mail from UCAS.
This letter means my UCAS track system add new reply.
And I see MY FIRST CONDITIONAL OFFER.
YES... One university adapt me...
However...


OK... Thank you University of Leeds...
However, Do you think can I get 7.5 in IELTS?
Of course, it will possible after some years but...
the problem is now...
Actually, I think it is one expression of unsuccessful.
I worry one of six universities' which I applied reply.
Already, three universities left me.
Also, I am not sure other three universities will send coditional offer.
Especially, I do not know Univ of Sussex's respond.
They sent conditional offer last year for me.
Also, I want to believe they will send same offer of last year.
Hu...
For two hours, I forget this problem.
Because I went to the London for watching Korean national team's football match.
At the moment, I happied because my country team won.


Some years ago, anyone predicted Korean football beat European team.

I hope same miricle show to me in this year.