Flickr

Photos are taken by Ji Ho www.flickr.com/photos/liveJ

Tweet from @liveJ

18 June 2006

Diary from Camdentown 1

Originally, This article will write with some picture.
However, my laptop have some techinal problem.
So I use Hostel Internet service.

From yesterday, I'm not student while am Backpacker.
Because My Oyster Student benefit is end.

So this holiday is not coursework,need not learning english(?).
However, I wait some news and it made me too tension.
(In other words, It's not good situation)

Anyway, I'm happy now
Because our natioual foorball team draw against France.
Who think we draw against France....
(Of course, It is lucky)

Anyway, I shout with hostel residence people.
(Almost Franch --;)

From tomorrow.
I start new bettle
Its name is enter university.

Ok? I will get win?
simialr Korean football national team.