Flickr

Photos are taken by Ji Ho www.flickr.com/photos/liveJ

Tweet from @liveJ

15 October 2007

Long time No write... (Pu... Sorry..)

Sorry.. I have not written new posts on here.
Because..

1,I am so BUSY ^_____________________^;;;;


Who said the First year is clubbing season!


It's wrong! At the least, for International Students!!!





OK... I might be have very small task (Homework) than you.


However, the difficulty is different between British and a dullness Korean.
I might be spend most of time for doing task. (Really??)




OK.. This is my time table for 2007/08 first semester.

I attend 5 modules. (Wow~~)

In addition, I have two special lecture, which is not listed on timetable (Yes.. It's optional but I interest in), Monday Afternoon and Wednesday Morning.

Bingo! I am a five day attendance student! (Hang on, Was I a five day attendance student at my Korean College?)

Anyway... It's very tough schedule.

2,YES... I am a LAZY...

One of the my favourite TV programme, 'Lazy Town'! (How old am I?)

Hang on? Is it relatied with my lazy life?? (Well... It is not...)

Anyway... Yes. I'm so lazy.

So.. I have used FACEBOOK!!! (Sorry. Google Blogger)

OK... Less Facebooking and More Blogging... I will.

3,Lots of technical problems.

My laptop was broken again so it went to ACER service centre two weeks ago but it will go again because my speaker is not working well (Sound with noise). Oh my god...

In addition, I losted my mobile phone and found nextday (without SIM card so I bought replacement SIMcard)

Wow.. How's the earth moving? I do not know...

Anyway... It's time for sleeping because I have to get up at 6.