Flickr

Photos are taken by Ji Ho www.flickr.com/photos/liveJ

Tweet from @liveJ

19 May 2008

NYU Student Invents Virtual Girlfriend (Ultimate Bed Mod)

The inventor suggests his new alternative to a full-body pillow or blow-up doll could provide late-night comfort for traders, lawyers, or any other single guy in Manhattan who simply works too hard to keep a girlfriend. (From New York Magazine)
--------------
One reason of I didn't attend the ball (Brookes) was I expect to have boring time in there.It does not mean the programme is fun or not.It means I might enjoy the ball just alone... (Do you want to play your mobile phone's game in the ball for six hours?)If it developed as a product, I might be a customer of this gorgeous Virtual Girl Friends.Pu... but... it quite sad... as 3AM me.... (I recognise I really unfavourite person in Brookes now)

read more | digg story