Flickr

Photos are taken by Ji Ho www.flickr.com/photos/liveJ

Tweet from @liveJ

30 July 2008

It's Ji-Ho's 27th Birthday

(Before Posting)

If you read this post on Facebook Notes, Please click 'Show original post' or come to http://livej.blogspot.com because I hope to show some video clips to you but it is not posted on Facebook Notes.

 

From : Amadeus (1984)

 

SALIERI SYNDROME - When a person of average talent and intelligence aims to criticize and find fault with genius.

From The Syndrome Syndrome

 

...

...

...

 

Why I came to the UK?

 

My English is not fluent.

My Creativity is poor.

When I deal with a problem, I make other problems.

I cannot enjoy the night as others.

My sports activity is too terrible.

My Interpersonal skill? Oh dear...

Etc...

Etc..

Etc.

...

 

Sometimes, I found

I cannot be over them.

Always,

I stand behind them.

 

Why? I stay here?

 

I pay tuition fees twice more than UK/EU students.

I haven't got opportunities for getting Scholarships.

Life Cost in Oxford? Oh My God...

 

Wonder Girls - Wishing On a Star

 

I have a dream.

 

It is to stand behind Mozarts, who have talent.

but

Their talents might be completed by my ability.

 

Actually,

To direct exciting music festival.

and

To be the chief of International Broadcasting Network.

 

Yes... It's too big and unreasonable.

 

In addition, the future of Media Industry is not bright.

Isn't it?

 

However, I choose to walk this way

 

Because I am addictive this industry.

 

I don't know why...

However, it is the reason, I am here.

 

Rod Stewart - SAILING

 

Lonely...

Lonely...

Lonely...

 

And Jealously...

 

I should overcome them.

But, it is not so easy...

 

However, I should do...

 

Because...

 

I take this road.

Even it is a unlimited tunnel.

 

Thank for who (will) celebrate my 27th Birthday.

 

From : Oxford Brookes Univ. The Ball 2008