Flickr

Photos are taken by Ji Ho www.flickr.com/photos/liveJ

Tweet from @liveJ

16 October 2005

Oh... Laptop



SONY VAIO VGNS5VP/B.CEK £ 1,799.00 VAT incl.

My laptop is too oldest.
Pentium 3,128 ram,windows 98...
My friend said, "Hey... You naver lost it! Who get it?"
Yes... it's right.

Organally, it's father laptop.
Umm... I met 2000 year it. Past 5 years.
I choose it for my father.
During last 5years, It very well for my family.

However, Computing envoriment change to windows XP.
My father Laptop change new model. (by me..)
And, I take it for my oversea life.

My sister recomend that "I think you buy new model"
However, I afraid to lost. So, I refused it.
Hu...

Recently, I looking new laptop at ebayUK.
Hoo... It's too hard. Cost, Perfomence is unmatched.
In addition, Some model swindle....

Maybe... I wait winter sale??
(However, My residence close at X-mas!!)