Flickr

Photos are taken by Ji Ho www.flickr.com/photos/liveJ

Tweet from @liveJ

24 August 2006

Bigbrother 7's Final

Last Friday....
UK's horrible and great (??) reality show, Big Brother's seventh season was finished.

The winner is Pete. Of course, the second position went to Glyn.

However it is not this article's topic.
I write about Nikki.

I expected Nikki get the third position but it went to Aisleyne.
Her position was the fifth...

When she heard her name from outside from Davina.
Her face looked like who was punched by powerful boxer.
And broadcasting accident started.

Usually, Final day's interview have at outside special studio and it is Live.
Evicted BB housemate say about memory of BB and guessing the winner.

However NiKKi's second evicted interview was accident.
She could not walk to BB special SET and did not have well interview.

Davina asked a lot of question but she was not answered and just said that "I'm so scared"

Of course, after then her condition was well.

I'm so scared...
I'm so scared...I'm so scared...

Now our class' mind likes that.
Today I recieved the Literature Review from Penny Ann.
Of course, Its result is good for me.
I show increase mark than before my writing.

However... I just passed that.
In addition, I think my classmate's mark are better than me.
(because my mark is the cut line.)

I'm so scared.
Tomorrow morning, I will recieve the final letter from Geraldine.
Sure, it is not final decision for entering university.
Yet, I have one chance so it is middle checking of my English ability.

However, I worried that...
If I failed the pass.

Then... the situaion will be horrible.

(About BigBrother 7 -> http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother)