Flickr

Photos are taken by Ji Ho www.flickr.com/photos/liveJ

Tweet from @liveJ

22 September 2006

Good Bye University of Sussex

....
Dear Jiho

I write with regard to your conditional offer of a place on the Media Practice & Theory degree (UCAS Code P310).

As you know your offer was conditional upon you passing as IELTS test (or equivalent) with 6.5 overall, including 6 in both the Reading and Writing Sections. Unfortunately you did not achieve this level of English in your recent test and our Sussex Language Institite have indicated that your English level is not strong enough to cope with the demands of our degree.

I am sorry to send disappointing news, but we cannot comfirm your place this year.

If you wish to undertaken futher English studies and reapply to the University of Sussex in the future we would be very happy to receive another application. I am afraid, however that you are ready at this time for the Media Practice & Theory degree.

From Undergraduate Office
.....

I believe It's not finish.
It's another start and another motivative.

Thanks for my family
Thanks for firends.

All things are not chnaged just I'm not undergraduate student.