Flickr

Photos are taken by Ji Ho www.flickr.com/photos/liveJ

Tweet from @liveJ

01 September 2006

VMA back to the NEWYORK

This year is special year for MTV because they are 25 years old.
(OH~~ It's same of me!!!)

Anyway... MTV VIDEO MUSIC AWARD had yesterday at the Radio City Music Hall, New York city.
Before 2 years ago, MTV moved the award ceremony to Miami Beach but when they had the award, they met terrible weather. (such as Hurricane, Katrina) so their the best party was so sad and quite.
Of course, VMA must have at New York. It lovely matched New York's mood.

VMA is my dream. In other words, My dream is TV music show director and make VMA so I want to see that but I cannot see that on TV because UK Freeview network is not involved MTV. (instand of TMF (MTV family))In addition, If I want to see that I will go to the PUB (lovely East sloop) but that show's casting time will be doubled England Football match (Euro 2007) or closing time.

Hu... However... Lovely MTV Overdrive show the show's first part.
So.. I you want to watch VMA's fantastic scenes.
Please click bottom line.

IN the USA : http://vma.mtv.com
IN the UK : http://www.mtv.co.uk/channel/overdrive